Abstract Submission Instructions
Deadline for abstract submission extended: 17th June 2019
Participants are invited to present the outcome of their research at the EORTC-CLTF 2019 Meeting. Abstracts should be submitted via this website only. Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
Abstracts must describe original, previously unpublished work. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
Instructions for submitting the abstracts:
1) General style and format:
- Oral communication or Poster presentation
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 11
- Text alignment: Justify
- Line spacing: single
- Maximum of 250 words per abstract
2) Abstract Title:
- Sentence case (only the first letter of the first word should be in capitals)
3) Author name(s) and affiliation(s):
- First Name(s): Initials of the first name followed by a dot
- Last name: Sentence case
- Affiliation(s): Sentence case
- An affiliation should consist at least of a country name
4) Please use open lines between paragraphs
- Please use headings if applicable only.
- Please use boldface for headings and put the colon in bold too.
- If the headings comprise multiple entities, use a starting capital for each entity (e.g. Material and Methods:). If the heading comprises multiple words but only one entity, only the first word has a capital (e.g. Preliminary results:). Please note that the standard abstract structure goes as follows: 1) Introduction/Aim 2) Material and Methods 3) Results 4) Conclusions
- If there are subheadings, please use italics for those.
6) Citations / references:
If numbers are used, put them on the line in brackets and before punctuation .
7) No graphs/tables/images are allowed.
8) Email address of the abstract submission must be the same used on the registration on the conference.
9) Topics for abstracts:
- Session 1: Biologic Insights I
- Session 2: Biologic Insights II
- Session 3: PROCLIPI analysis
- Session 4: Biologic Insights III
- Session 5: Quality of Life
- Session 6: Histopathology
- Session 7: CTCL vs Psoriasis: Can we tell them apart ?
- Session 8: Treatment I
- Session 9: Treatment II
- Session 10: Treatment III
- Session 11: Radiotherapy
- Session 12: Boplogics and CTCL
- Session 13: How I treat non MF/Sezary cutaneous lymphomas
10) General Information
- Submitted abstracts cannot be modified or corrected after the submission deadline.
- There is no option to save the abstract as draft and to submit it at a later stage. If you do not submit your abstract, the information will be deleted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission of his/her abstract.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for review. Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
- The Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted as oral or poster presentations, with consideration to be given to the author’s preference.
- The presenting author is expected to attend and register for EORTC-CLTF 2019 Meeting by the communicated registration deadline and present the poster or oral presentation.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the author’s consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc).
After submission you will be sent a confirmation via e-mail that your abstract has been received. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail within five (5) working days of your submission, please contact the Meeting Secretariat at [email protected]