Speakers / Oral presentations
Oral presentation preparations - we would like to ask all speakers to adhere to the following points:
- Prepare your presentation in PowerPoint
- Please submit your Powerpoint Presentation at the Speaker Desk/AV-Check Desk at least 2 hours before your session starts. Speakers handling a presentation in the first session of the morning are kindly asked to hand in their PowerPoint presentation the day before.
- Conflict of interest slide is mandatory, please fill out and insert it into your presentation – presentation without COI slide will not be uploaded. The COI slide can be downloaded here: COI slide
- Talk duration is 8 min, not longer – we have a very tight schedule and ask you to respect the next speaker’s time slot, thank you.
- The vast majority of the congress participants are familiar with CTCL/CBCL. We therefore ask you to omit any introductory slides to CTCL etc. in order to have more time available to present your valuable data.
We look forward to many interesting presentations and discussions!